Vehicle decal prompts emergency calls

Beauty is only skin deep. Liberalism is ugly right to the bone.

Reply to
krw

Anyone that sees that decal in the clear light of day will know that it's not real.

But, at night, with only street lights and your own car's headlights to see by, it could look very real. It looks almost real in daylight.

I can see how that situation could lead to one angry driver to try to force another angry driver off the road to help the helpless victim in the back of his truck... ...especially if the first said angry driver has a gun to protect himself from the second said angry driver.

But, if by chance that second said angry driver is also armed, we have an extremely dangerous situation evolving out of a "joke".

Like I say, I think that decal belongs in the same bag as pointing a toy gun at a cop. It could be the only funny decal in the world that could get you killed. :D

Reply to
nestork

I suppose you're right. There are some incredibly stupid people, right there in this newsgroup.

Nonsense but I'll admit that some *want* to believe any dumb fool thing they're told.

Speaking for yourself?

Absolute nonsense. Not unexpected, though.

Reply to
krw