Using downdraft furnace in current updraft installation?

I have an oportunity to buy a slightly used downdraft American Standard 90%+ model 948 downdraft furnace. Is it possible to adapt it to updraft use, or would there be a problem installing it under the cold air return and ducting the bottom to the heating ducts of the house? If anyone has any experience with this, I would appreciate hearing from you.

Bob

Reply to
Bob