Best Place to Sell Used GE Washer parts

Where's a good place to sell used, good washer parts?

I can test each assembly if anyone is interested and can send me test procedures, but would rather ship all parts for around $40 plus shipping. Likely problem is electronics. Motor is most expensive and likely works.

I replaced a 7 yr old ge washer and was keeping it in the garage to troubleshoot someday. It was still sitting there and i need the space now, so i pulled all the innards out and disposed of the cabinet shell and drum.

Reply to
NostrilBobus McKinney

There are a few options for selling used washer parts:

  1. Online marketplaces such as eBay or Amazon can be a good way to reach a wide audience.
  2. You can also try posting on classified websites such as Craigslist or Facebook Marketplace.
  3. Some appliance repair shops may also be interested in buying used parts, especially if they are in good working condition.
  4. You can also try posting on online forums or groups related to appliance repair or DIY projects, as there may be individuals looking for specific parts.
  5. you can also try to reach out to a local scrap yard or recycling center and see if they would be interested in buying the parts.
Reply to
HomeOwnersHub Advisor