Upholstery classes, workshops?

Hello!

My husband is thinking of reupholstering some of our old chairs; has anyone heard of upholstery classes offered in the Outaouais region?

Thanks!

Reply to
Grace

jebs bar and grill

Reply to
m Ransley

Reply to
Perry

According to Grace :

Check your school board's continuing education booklets.

The Ottawa Carleton School Board (across the river from you of course ;-) offers upholstery courses. It's probably too late to get into any this session tho.

Reply to
Chris Lewis