Upgrading Services in 1908 original Craftsman home.

1307 New Hampshire Ave. NW.

One block south of Dupont Circle.

It's brown stone (not brownstone), and it's on the NE corner of the intersection,

This Wednesday may be its last day. The pphone machine says it has tours Wednesday at 12:15 and 1:15, and they did last Wednesday, but I would call again before assuming that would be true this week.

202-429-1894

OTOH, if it is going to close, they might just open up on Tuesday, for example, or tomorrow. OT3H, if it isn't going to close, they might decide they don't have to open on Wednesday, but that I doubt.

They usually get 5 to 10 people, but they had 40 or so for both tours Wednesday. Still, it wasn't too crowded.

He said the bank is being cooperative, but they want their money. Three years ago, they were going to sell it to a restaurant, which would have done lots of remodeling, I presume.

It was given, I think, to the DC Historical Socieity with a 20 year prohibition against resale, but that expired 33 years ago.

P&M

mm

Hi, Ever thought about energy conservation? The house probably needs lot more than wiring and plumbing update.

Reply to
Tony Hwang