United freezer gasket

I've got a call from a customer who has a United Refrigeration co (Hudson, wisconsin) upright freezer.

Model UF222.

Door gasket is leaking (too much frost inside the box). Any ideas where to get a replacement gasket? My usual parts house says NLA. Froogle was no help.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Here on the East coast, I used to be able to get them from United Refrigeration, Aireco, or Johnstone.

You can get "kits" where you get a roll of the gaskets and then the magnets to slide in them (then glue to seal the corners, but a lot of areas won't allow these type (health department code).

Reply to
Dr. Hardcrab