unico systems

Unico have recently set up in the UK, after being around the USA for about

20 years. This company states that their 3.5 inch tubes with high velocity air is quiet and effective at heating a house.

Currently I don't have forced air. I am looking at systems for mainly heating and heat recovery and ventilation, not a/c. This system appears to defy some laws. Fast moving air usually is noisy. Is this unico noisy?

Has anyone had any experience of their systems?

thanks in advance

Reply to
News

Didnt like what you got over in hvac?

Reply to
*CBHVAC*

Might want to ask the question at

Expect to get a bunch of questions and alternatives.

I have no experience with HV but understand it is expen$ive, noisy, relatively inefficient, and mostly used where conventional ducting is unfeasible. I also understand the system design is very important; since the installers won't have much experience if it's new there, they'll either need the mfr to hold their hands or write your job off to "learning experience."

Reply to
Michael S. Trachtenberg

It was OK. The end user is usually good at judging too.

Reply to
News