Unfinished hardwood floor

Thank you so much for the great advice you provided, Gary. I've printed every message you posted to this thread. An oiled floor would go much better with the style and character of our house than a surface finished floor. Many of my guests like the "rustic" look of this floor, discolorations and all, and have been telling me to leave it alone but I will go ahead and follow your advice. I like the feel and appearance of oiled floors and am sure they fair better in dry weather conditions. Thanks again.

Also, many thanks to Holly, William Brown and Phisherman.

Reply to
Turandot

Your Welcome!

TTUL Gary

Turandot verbositized:

Reply to
Gary V. Deutschmann, Sr.

Your welcome, this was a helpful thread for me, too. We're thinking about tung oil for our aging hardwood, too.

-Holly

Reply to
I & H Prees