under sink water filters

Would anyone know about the reliability of this company and product?

am considering getting the 100SC, 200CS or the 300UC. the difference is in price ($249, 279, 389 respectively) and what gets filtered.
I get the 300UC I would get the Fluoride and Arsenic filters. Just thought I'd ask what you think.

Bonnie in NJ

Reply to
BonnieJean

Do you have fluoride and arsenic in your water? Has it been tested?

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski