Tub removal..?

How does one detach a floor drain from a tub. I've got the overflow off and the screen to the drain, but I don't see how the drain can be detached.

Thanks CP

Reply to
Charles Pisano

The flange in the floor of the tub is threaded into the pipe below the tub. You can attempt to use the pair of plier handles inserted into the cross pieces in the flange or buy the correct tool for the job. See

Eric9822