Trouble with a 2 Year-Old Pressure Treated Deck

We're headed for a November 3 showdown in commonwealth court with a scam artist who convinced an elderly family member he was an expert at all sorts of home improvements. To make a long story short, he constructed a room addition two feet below grade BEHIND a ranch home on a slope, and with a rear septic system, and never laid any drain tile around the periphery. He tore up the back yard, laid cheap black drain tubing he called drain tile at arbitrary distances from the addition, and ripped out thirty year-old existing tile that had worked expertly prior to his arrival. The yard alone is a disaster.

Above the SHINGLED

Reply to
Pennsylvania Lady

I'm reposting my post and hoping someone with experience with pressure treated wood will respond. Thank you.

Reply to
Pennsylvania Lady

Reply to
willshak