triple 3 way single dang switch

Hi all, does anyone know where i can find triple 3 way single dang switch that looks like this

I have triple despard switch, however it doesn't match the rest of the house switches they all Decora style from Leviton Thanks

Reply to
ypylaw1

Do you want one of those three switches to be a three way? I have never seen one. I would guess your best bet is to increase the size of the box to allow one standard three way Decora. Then you would have one dead switch, which are really great for aggravating someone who tires to figure out what it controls.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

I would think that's WAY too many conductors in a single gang box.

Steve Barker LT

You could use a deep 1900 box with single gang reducing cover

Reply to
RBM

thanks guys I've talk to electrical contractor and he confirmed that despard switches is the only option so I went and bought me one 3way and one combo switch w/ single pole and 3way on it (fits what I need it) Well I had to rip out new tile to put new mud ring but that was the price I had to pay to make the whole home look the same

Reply to
ypylaw1