toilet tanks sold separately?

Hello all,

Discovered a hairline crack in our toilet tank, bound to get worse. Any chance of finding a separate replacement tank (Crane Plumbing), or do I need an entire new toilet?

Thanks, Thomas in St Louis

Reply to
ThomasPrinzie

A Crane made in 2002 you probably can order a tank, One from 1950-----Nah.

You can screw around with a universal replacement tank (if it's white).

Jim

Reply to
Speedy Jim

I found a replacement tank at HD just by carefully measuring the openings for the bolts and the outlet and the color. Worked fine

Reply to
Walter R.

Sure some stores sell the bottom unit and the top separately, at least Kholers are sold that way.

Reply to
George E. Cawthon