toilet quiz

5 out of 10 for me. I guess I don't know my crapper geography.
Reply to
Meanie

That's what I got. Wish I'd done worse ;)

Reply to
Frank

6 out of 10 for me.

The black lights made the Amsterdam coffee shop pretty obvious. DAMHIKT

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Yea! I got 6 out of 10 and I've never been to those places. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Your final score:

6/ 10

True you Amsterdam Are I would have 5/10

Reply to
Hot_Text

So do Tweet or Facebook your score Your you like me do not have?

Reply to
Hot_Text

I don't Tweet, and I will never open an account with that evil brain sucking Facebook. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas
7 out of 10 for me. Guess I'm well traveled.

Reply to
jamesgang

+1 +1
Reply to
krw

I don't do a Tweedy Bird Tweet Tweet Tweet and Tweet

As for Facebook evil brain See we Reading the same Book and on the same Page too!

Reply to
Hot_Text