Today is our last day on Earth

Today is our last day on Earth! Tomorrow, December 21, 2012 the world will end. This is a list of the times the end will occur in North America, as well as Greenwich mean time / Universal Time (GMT / UTC)

Be sure your clocks are set accurately.

Times are in STANDARD TIME. If you're location uses another form of time, convert accordingly.

11:11am GMT/UTC 6:11am Eastern standard time 5:11am Central standard time 4:11am Mountain standard time 3:11am Pacific standard time 2:11am Alaskan standard time 1:11am Hawaii standard time

Good luck!

Reply to
December21

How did you decide this. Since it is Mayan, shouldn't the time of end of the world be based on midnight in the time zone that encompasses the ruins of the temple?

Reply to
Kurt Ullman

l end. This is a list of the times the end will occur in North America, as = well as Greenwich mean time / Universal Time (GMT / UTC) Be sure your clock= s are set accurately. Times are in STANDARD TIME. If you're location uses a= nother form of time, convert accordingly. 11:11am GMT/UTC 6:11am Eastern st= andard time 5:11am Central standard time 4:11am Mountain standard time 3:11= am Pacific standard time 2:11am Alaskan standard time 1:11am Hawaii standar= d time Good luck!

In case we're still here on Saturday, you might want to pick up one of thes= e:

Pavel314

My wife told me I should take the day off because it was our last. I responded that 1) I'm not Mayan and 2) If they're so smart, what happened to them? Seems they had the end of their calendar a few (tens) of centuries off.

Reply to
krw

Nothing, there are still 10s - maybe 100s - of thousands around.

Reply to
dadiOH

Well you better start making your confessions. Did you ever lech after your schoolteacher?

Reply to
harry

They are still here. They live mostly in Mexico. They still speak Mayan and do Mayan stuff. You can go see them any time you like.

But then one of them may have dug your garden.

Reply to
harry

Hmm, Are you direct descendant of Mayan?

Reply to
Tony Hwang

ote: >In article , > December21= @2012.com wrote: > >> Today is our last day on Earth! >> Tomorrow, December= 21, 2012 the world will end. >> This is a list of the times the end will o= ccur in North America, as well >> as Greenwich mean time / Universal Time (= GMT / UTC) >> >> Be sure your clocks are set accurately. > >How did you dec= ide this. Since it is Mayan, shouldn't the time of end of >the world be bas= ed on midnight in the time zone that encompasses the >ruins of the temple? = My wife told me I should take the day off because it was our last. I respon= ded that 1) I'm not Mayan and 2) If they're so smart, what happened to them= ? Seems they had the end of their calendar a few (tens) of centuries off.

The Mayans not smart? They invented mayonnaise, didn't they?

Reply to
Pavel314

I hope so because I have shit to do tomorrow. I can use the extra few hours.

Reply to
gfretwell

This is really important to me since it would be VERY embarassing to be the only person left on earth because I got the time confused.

Reply to
Kurt Ullman

Everything you need to know...

Greg

Reply to
gregz

Wow, best line this month!

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

If a fellow blushes in the Yucatan, and nobody sees him, is he embarrassed?

Reply to
Wes Groleau

Not true, I saw a 2013 calendar on Amazon:

devnull

snipped-for-privacy@2012.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

o gawd.....o gawd......o gawd!!!!!

Reply to
ktos

DANG!, the world's still here! I can tell because of the pain. O_o

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

That, or "call in dead".

.

Wow, best line this month!

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Those Mayans just wanted to squeeze a little extra money out of the world before it went it away. Nicely played, Mayans.

Reply to
Kurt Ullman

Since today is the last day, I wish to express my love and concern for all of you. You have been wonderful to me, and I hope to see you on the other side. Please remember to pray for me, and read the Book of Mormon. This may be my last message.

.