To Hallerb Re Previous Post On Shower Mold Removal

"theres both soap scum remover and mold remover in your local grocery store. kinda pricey at 3 bucks a bottle but it works great. the mold and mildew remover during the humid summer"

What's the brand, please, for the mold remover ?

Thanks, B.

Reply to
Robert11

Chlorine bleach

Muff

Reply to
Muff

I've tried numerous brands and my opinion is Tilex does best on tile & grout. Kills & dissolves black & pink molds in minutes. But stained RTV is best handled by replacing it.

Enuf

Reply to
en30303