Time for Mr. Woodchuck to go

Again another great white hunter who should be fed his gun.

You either do one shot, one kill or you do not use a gun.

I have a dim view of those who injure animals as an exercise of learning the capability of their firearms.

TMT

Reply to
Too_Many_Tools

Many animals injured by idiot hunters die in silence also.

TMT

Reply to
Too_Many_Tools

A variation of the story that Cheney told after shooting his friend in the face.

TMT

Reply to
Too_Many_Tools

On Mon, 20 Apr 2009 15:37:54 -0400, against all advice, something compelled Ernie Willson , to say:

Yes it would. I took out a cat with one. It sounds like a powerful air gun.

Reply to
Steve Daniels

I agree...and only if there are no other options available.

There are plenty of options available here.

And plenty of posters who sound like they are lucky if they know which end of the gun is which.

TMT ===========

The discussion's still got some life left in it. It's only a matter of time before someone comes along and says a .45-70 is just the thing for handling this woodchuck.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Isn't there anything that eats woodchucks? Perhaps some weird little foreign guy? *snicker*

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

-snip-

Where? When?

And while you're at it-- Could you clarify what you do that makes you use your guns daily? TMT> "I am a gun owner and use guns daily...responsibly TMT> and legally...and I take this subject very seriously."

And where do you live where there are "approved areas" for releasing varmints; TMT> "Live trap him and release in an approved area."

Could you also clarify this a bit with some numbers & citations; TMT> "There are countless "experts" serving decades of prison TMT> time for projectiles that went where they were not meant TMT> to go and causing damage/death that was unintended."

Where do you live? I'd like to come over and discharge a firearm next door just to see how this scenario plays out for you; TMT> "With that said, if my neighbor discharged a gun TMT> illegally I would be strongly tempted to beat him TMT> senseless before I called 9/11 to impress on him TMT> the stupidity of his act that placed my family in danger."

Jim

Reply to
Jim Elbrecht

Meh! 'One shot, one kill' is so yesterday !

HeyBub

Oh, boo hoo.

Mortimer Schnerd, RN mschnerd at carolina.rr.com

Reply to
Mortimer Schnerd

Judging by their complete lack of civility (i.e., profanity in blogs), their agitation at rallies and speeches, and, for some, their past histories of bombings, not to mention drug use, I suspect you're on to something.

Reply to
HeyBub

Since they (liberals) appear to want mandatory government health care, can we inject em all with some heavy medication? Send em all back to the stoned sixties in tie dye shirts and stark raving munchies?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I know a pharmacy (that usually compounds substances for use in horses) that I'd recommend.

Reply to
HeyBub

Jim, your BS meter is not my problem.

Anyone placing my family in jeopardy by misusing firearms is.

TMT

Reply to
Too_Many_Tools

This one?!!