Tile on bathroom floors

what kind of tile would you suggest i use for a bathroom floor that would be getting wet? (stepping out of a shower)... i only have about a 4ft X 4ft area to do in each bathroom. i'd like something that isn't slippery of course when someone steps out wet.

thank you

Reply to
FH

I'd suggest you just go with a smooth tile and use a rubber backed bath mat. A smooth tile makes cleaning the floor much easier.

With a floor area that small it's no problem to land a foot on the mat when stepping out of the shower.

HTH,

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia

We went with a smooth (non-porous) tile that has a surface texture. It's easy to clean, but isn't slippery at all, when wet.

Reply to
keith