This Old House & New Yankee Workshop

I've missed these 2 programs the last 2 weeks. Can anyone tell me if new episodes were aired?

Thanks

Reply to
Dan

PBS is not a network in the same sense as NBC or CBS, so what your PBS affiliate plays may be quite different than mine. Both the shows you mentioned might not even be the current episodes available. One PBS station that I can receive is playing New Yankee episodes that are three years old.

You should be able to go to your PBS affiliates web-site and look at their program schedule and see what is being shown.

Reply to
Dave Bugg

PBS Schedule:

Click on Schedule. As noted your local station's schedule may vary.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

Last week's program was on how to disassemble failed projects quickly and how many BTUs you get from different pieces of furniture. There was a lot of information on chainsaw selection.

The week before Norm highlighted shop comfort. There were many tips on what to look for in flannel shirts and bluejeans, and there was a piece on building a hidey hole in case SWMBO comes looking for you.

RicodJour

I haven't seen new episodes in years. All repeats. Same with Woodright's shop and Wood Works and Ask This Old House and Hometime.

Reply to
"Blattus Slaf

RicodJour wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@q1g2000prf.googlegroups.com:

Dammit I missed those. And finally something I can really use.

Relating to jeans, a dual purpose and yet another use for duct tape... When the knees of your jeans get holes in them use duct tape from the outside sticking to your knees as well. The bonus is that when you take a dump your jeans don't all the way down on the dirty floor.

Reply to
Red Green

Not sure about NYW, but PBS releases a new episode of TOH every Thursday between October and March. If your station pre-empts episodes for begathons they may not have aired all episodes yet. The last episode of the season was more of a travelogue than a home improvement show, covering Mardi Gras in New Orleans along with the wrap party.

Reply to
Bob

RicodJour posted for all of us...

GOOD ONE!!!! I needed that!