Thick countertop and stainless sink

I installed a new countertop. 3/4 plywood, 1/4 backer board and tile. Probably about 1 3/8" total. My old sink appears to be made for 3/4 thick top. Can I buy new sink clips to install it in the thicker top? Or do I buy a new sink? Or install it with some caulking to glue it to the counter?

Reply to
Pat

Thanks. I'll check at Lowes. If I can't find some maybe I'll chisel some notches for my clips to fit in.

Reply to
Pat

Get new clips. They have clips for almost every thickness. We had a problem with some concrete countertops once, but we even found clips for that (3" thick).

Reply to
Robert Allison

I think you'll have better luck at Ace.hardware.

Reply to
3rd eye