The United States was just sold to China

March 20, 2010

China just purchased the United States of America. The sale took place early this morning, when president Obama accepted the offer to trade the country to China in trade for complete ownership of the Toyota company. Obama said in a private interview, that the US needs Toyota more than it needs our country.

All Americans are being warned to remove all American flags within 24 hours and to replace them with the flag of China. Obama warned all Americans that if they are not driving a Toyota, they must destroy their car and buy a Toyota before April 1, 2010. Anyone who does not comply will have their drivers license revoked and face 20 years in prison.

God Bless America and China

Reply to
godbless

Boy, are you mixed up. If China mandated the brand of auto you must drive, it would not be a Japanese car, there is animosity between the two countries. They would want you to buy a Chinese car to keep their masses employed at a $1.00 per month.

Reply to
EXT

Huh, why would China want us to buy Japanese cars?

Jimmie

Reply to
JIMMIE

You know, this is totally believable. Ten years ago, I'd have said absurd. But, now, I wouldn't be at all surprised.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I'm shocked, absolutely stunned! Somebody is being arbitrary and capricious.

Reply to
Oren

Could be worse. China could buy Wal Mart and really control the country.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

China is after all our Silver. Not mine but they need Silver, so I read.

Now, China wants to lift the ban on how many children families can have. They have or are about to run out of females...

Reply to
Oren

Maybe we could send them all our phags, we have too many, & they obviously aren't happy with our country or they wouldn't bitch so much. China could then be a very stylish country, with good hair.

Reply to
Eric in North TX

e quoted text -

Please send them Obama Bin Nuttin!!!

Reply to
Saxman

Another sterling example of how the internet can be used to spread horseshit at the speed of light!!!

Reply to
RonB

Amazing what conservatives will believe.

Reply to
Bob F

No, they're gonna round up American women & send them to China.

Reply to
harry

Don't be too hard on the poor guy. Just typical tea-bagger talk.

Reply to
Higgs Boson

Yeah, stuff like lower taxes stimulate the economy. Hogwash like that, you mean?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon