That's a relief!

"If you are a U.S. citizen living in the United States and plotting the murder of your neighbors ? let?s say they mow their lawns very early every Sunday ? it is unlikely a predator drone will fire a Hellfire missile through your kitchen window and take you out."

HeyBub

Nancy Grace is going to have a field day with this! Oh, wait. She just badgers accused females to the point of suicide. Think if she would have just badgered Al-Awaki instead, we'd have the same results, and Ms. Grace has never been held accountable.

I think she's a government operative, anyway.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

I had to quit watching her show or _I_ would have suicided.

Harry K

Reply to
Harry K

Particularly after the latest stink?

Reply to
Frank

One of the mailing lists I used to hang out on voted NG "The Greatest Waste of Protoplasm in Modern Journalism". (Although I voted for Geraldo, she would have been my second choice. First now that she has been around longer. )

Reply to
Kurt Ullman

I just feel sorry for the badgers.

Reply to
Jules Richardson

But what about their window? They're the ones causing trouble. I use sheep to mow my lawn.

Reply to
micky

"Kurt Ullman" wrote

I was highly amazed that Geraldo was not given his own vehicle for the trip when he drew a map on the ground with a stick. Or just letting him take lead in a known minefield ..........

"We are here, and we're going here ............." Instead, they escorted him to the border.

The military has friendly fire KIA's all the time.

And those darned mines and IEDs.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

I heard she was engaged or got married. How'd you like to wake up to THAT? Reminds me of a particular coyote behavior.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

Or even notice or care? You notice she stays COMPLETELY away from politics ............ Probably had a visit one night from two men in black in one of those black invisible helicopters .................

Steve

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

Sounds racist to me.

Reply to
krw

Badgers?

Reply to
HeyBub

I saw a couple clips of her "accident" on "Dancing with the stars". My dthought was "even for a cow dthat is a poor performance"

Harry K

Reply to
Harry K