Thankless or Tankless hot water heaters

Instant hot water can be achieved by installing a RedyTemp. The unit is loved by homeowners but not as many plumbers. The main reason for this is RedyTemp's "super easy less then 10 minute install". You can't bill much labor for a 10 minute install. And even less if the homeowner installs it themselves. If you visit

you can see a movie of a 10 yr old girl install the unit is LESS THAN 3 MINUTES. Whether you need hot water fast, have pipes frozen, water frozen in pipe issues, want to save water, save gas, save electric or just want to save energy RedyTemp is ready when you are.

Hot water recirculators have been around for some time. But, most people don't even know about them. I on the other hand believe I do know alot about them...why? Because I did over 2 months of comparison analysis of the different types / brands on the market. Anyone can download this analysis which contains pictures, prices, and other miscellaneous "facts" which I collected exclusively from the internet during the 2 month study.

Why would I do a 2 month study? Because I was offered to purchase a business, patent and trademark for a great sum of money. Just like me, you would also put a great amount of thought, research, market analysis before you spent a lot of your savings. The market analysis which consisted of surfing the internet for hot water recirculators, hot water on d'mand systems. There are roughly 8 different kinds available on the market. They're priced anywhere from $149 through $600 and more (this does not include the installation cost). Some have wireless remote control activation (so you can just "press a button remotely", if the non-standard camera battery in the remote control has been replaced within the last 30 days, costing $15 dollars or more every 30 days to replace, and you don't mind having one clipped on your belt next to your cellphone so you don't have to chase it down), some have "press button" to activate, some run all the time, some run automatically, some have timers, some only work with "closed loop" or dedicated hot water return lines (RedyTemp can be used on either type of systems), some use the cold water line to return the water back to the water heater (causing issues with warmy water in the cold line, RedyTemp doesn't have this problem due to its patented manifold and adjustable temp control capability). Some are noisey, some are quiet. Installations range from 10 minutes to do an installation....and others can take up to 3 hours or more and require multiple plumbers type tools, draining of the water heater, cutting and measuring pipe, soldering, running wires all throughout your house to each tap / faucet (so you can press a button "every" time your gonna use the hot water....and then.....stilll wait for hot water to arrive), most require mounting to a solid wall, purging, calibrating. Most void warranty if unit is run without water in the line, accidentally or not (RedyTemp has run tests to ensure that this is not an issue with our units). All these troublesome installation issues often cause homeowners to shy away from the hot water recirculator idea. Plumbers would much rather run a dedicated line back to your water heater which takes "time" and materials ....thats where the dollars can quickly jump from your pocket to theirs. I have nothing against plumbers, they have families too and they provide a valuable service to the community.

Throughout my research I discovered 2 consistant issues with all the recirculators on the market as of 2004... The problems were the installations were just too scary from a homeowners point of view who has no plumbing experience (that included me) and the second thing was that calcium / hard water more often then not made the recirculators fail / clog within the first or second year and sometimes as quick as a few months. I even heard a guy who had bought a brand, took it home, installed it...thinking it was faulty due to the "not soo hot" water which was being delivered, took it back to the store and stated that it must be a bad one, got another one off the shelf, took it home installed it...but, still the water being delivered was not hot. He then took this second unit he had tried back to the depot store and asked why the water was not so hot...where the plumbing dept person working their stated that, 95degree's was the highest temperature that any hot water recirculator could do (apparently he hadn't heard of a RedyTemp)..

All this dissappointing information I was discovering made me all the more interested in the RedyTemp. Why? Because it was the "only" hot water recirculator which over came the problems that all the others on the market had not.. RedyTemp's installation was so simple it could be compared to the difficulty of hooking up two garden hoses. The movie showing a 10 yr old girl installing a RedyTemp in less then 3 minutes (available for download at

proves just how simple it is. The calcium / hard water problem was also overcome by the RedyTemp, by creating the patented manifold which is not made of metal / copper etc., which we all know calcium loves to stick to, the RedyTemps' manifold has never had a single unit fail in all its history in business since 1994. Where all the others on the market require "periodic" maintenance / cleaning schedule, the RedyTemp is

100% maintenance free. RedyTemp also is the only hot water recirculator which has a patented temperature control capability, allowing the homeowner to adjust how hot is enough and how much does he want to regulate his savings.

Nonetheless, I became very excited and after speaking with previous owners of the RedyTemp and previous owners of others on the market, I did end up becoming the new owner of Temtrol Delta T. Inc., the manufacturer of the RedyTemp Instant Hot Water Recirculator.

Hot water recirculators do work...but for how long and to what efficiency is the only real mystery. What is not a mystery is that there are over 3,000 satisfied RedyTemp users in America that love their unit, couldn't live without it, etc. I myself, its just what America needs. With the increase in population, the ever growing concern for water shortages, the growing issues with natural gas and electric, I don't understand why a RedyTemp is not in every home.

When a person waits and waits for hot water to arrive at their tap, not only is water being wasted down the drain, but the local water company is filling up your water heater with "very cold" city water to replace the water thats going down the drain. This "extra" very cold city water is having to be heated now unnecessarily. Most homeowners I've spoken with think "so it saves water, how much does water cost?" but what they don't realize, until I explain whats happening, is that they're wasting not only water, but gas / electric to heat the new water which has replaced the water you wasted down the drain while you waited for the hot water in the first place. Lets not forget the minutes that the lights were on while you waited..., day after day...use after use...it really adds up.

Now, my research wouldn't be complete unless I also considered tankless water heaters. This is a fairly new technology in America. They are always very high in price especially after you factor in the installation expense, inspections from local code enforcements. I've read throughout the news groups and discussion forums that they just cost way too much, and because of this homeowners often buy the cheapest one they can find, only to discover that they didn't get the right size for their home and because of this people are getting bursts of very hot water while showering and doing laundry / dishes or someone else in the home uses water at the same times. As for waiting for hot water... plan on it. You will continue to wait for hot water at you faucets / showers / laundry / dishwashers with a tankless water heater. So.... the savings can be great, in exchange for discomfort and having to wait for hot water. As for my opinion on the Thermosyphon System, it would appear that as long as you have bright sunny days, a solid roof, this system would save on energy cost due to the fact that the sun would be heating any newly delivered city water to the home (of course that is "if" its not night time and its bright and sunny) but, this system still would not deliver "no wait" hot water to the tap unless it was directly over the tap. Nothing beats the RedyTemps flexible installation options, multiple control capabilities, i.e. motion sensor integration, step switch, the clapper, etc. and with a RedyTemp your limited to only the length of the flex lines you use as to where you can place it in your home. Meaning, you could pass the flexlines through a floor or wall and then to the faucets.

I personally, am still very glad I bought the company, it still is the superior product on the market and the only one that I know which people aren't complaining about because "it" really works. Every month a new customer calls too ask questions wanting reassurance that the RedyTemp will not fail like the competitor product failed / clogged so quickly... RedyTemp is time tested and continually makes people glad they own one... day after day. Especially during the winter months, thats when its really appreciated but we're not sure if its due to the fact that the RedyTemp stops pipes freezing, frozen water line problems in check.

Whether you need hot water fast, have pipes frozen, water frozen in pipe issues, want to save water, save gas, save electric or just want to save energy RedyTemp is ready when you are.

Thanks for listening to my two cents and hope you'll visit our website to see what makes the RedyTemp the smart choice in Hot Water Recirculators. The 30 day money back quarantee and 2 year warranty doesn't hurt either.

Reply to
Info

Can you say "spam"?

Can you say "abuse"?

Can you say " snipped-for-privacy@cox.net"?

-- dadiOH _____________________________

dadiOH's dandies v3.0... ...a help file of info about MP3s, recording from LP/cassette and tips & tricks on this and that. Get it at

dadiOH

When that unit leaks , not if ,that cute litte timer will probably electrocute someone. But the Co will be closed up and long gone by then

Reply to
m Ransley

note the spam at the end of this guy's message... key word here is tricks...

Reply to
Info

wrong again... Temtrol has been in business for over 10 yrs...

Ever heard of electrical codes... they are >When that unit leaks , not if ,that cute litte timer will probably >electrocute someone.

Reply to
Info

Oh, geez. Not th is nonsense again. Why don't you pick one header and stick to that?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

That's a sig, fathead, offering something useful for free. It isn't multiple, loooooong posts peddling an over priced POS. Read your TOS.