Termination

Oren posted for all of us...

He keeps trying to pick it up by the clean end...

Reply to
Tekkie®

TomR posted for all of us...

Micro planet Gravity from sourceforge, old but good and free.

Reply to
Tekkie®

snipped-for-privacy@spamblocked.com posted for all of us...

Perhaps if Googled via the WWW you may gain some knowledge prior to posting you may make progress.

Reply to
Tekkie®

Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

I haven't tried to pick up anything soft and squishy with it yet, I'm afra id it would just smear it around. ¯\_(?)_/¯

l's butt with it. ?(¬ ? ¬)?

You will find that you have to adjust the string that closes the jaws on occasion. Like anything else sometimes you will be surprised what you can pick up but others disappointed and frustrated. My therapain puts a piece o f twine or shoelace through the hole in the handle to be a wrist lanyard.

Reply to
Tekkie®