Taxes

Not sure you can blame administrative overhead. An assistant principal was telling my wife yesterday that administrators have to work much harder than teachers.

I blame the way our society has gone to put all these burdens on schools. Desegregation, enforced lack of being able to discipline are a huge part of the problem. A society more concerned about where a student can go to the bathroom than if the students are learning. Administrators have to handle all these burdens that should not be there.

Reply to
invalid unparseable

Parents are part of the problem too. When I was in school you did not want your parent to hear from the teacher. You were wrong and got punished.

Now, the parents know that "my son/daughter would not do that, the teacher is picking on him/her"

No discipline any more. Students can tell a teacher to f*ck off and the teacher can't do anything.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

How much extra do you think multilingual education and paying for all the illegal alien kids is costing us? Democrats want more. Maybe instead of having sanctuary cities and sanctuary states, we rounded up the illegals and shipped them out, we'd save some money?

Reply to
trader_4

There were 40 in my 6th grade class. I have the class picture around here somewhere. One teacher.

Reply to
gfretwell

A big part of the problem is the Taj Mahal schools they build these days. We just spent $50 million for ONE school. It is on Shangra La lane tho.

Reply to
gfretwell