Sweating Toilet Bowl

I've seen quite a few tips about what to do about a sweating toilet tank, but can't find anything about sweating toilet bowls.

Tanks can be covered. They can be lined, etc.

What can be done to stop the toilet bowl from sweating?

Reply to
jwr4

Chances are you have a slow leak of the flapper valve. Try adding some food dye to the tank and come back 10 - 60 minutes later. Is the bowl now colored? If so the flapper valve needs adjustment, cleaning or replacement.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

to a fellow webtv lamebrain:

not too wury. mine sweats too when it sees my wifes big fat ass come into the b-room.

snark Ransely

Reply to
mark Ranesley