SURVIVOR PROMO

Yesterday a promo aired that promised us the most surprising TC yet. I can't imagine what it will be!

Also, Ponderosa has a good clip (more people) and it shows a road sign that reads "Koror and Melekeok"....

Reply to
MRS. CLEAN

on 5/6/2008 2:49 PM MRS. CLEAN said the following:

I don't know what a TC is. Isn't Ponderosa a Steakhouse Restaurant, or do you mean the ranch in the TV show 'Bonanza' with Lorne Greene, Michael Landon, Dan Blocker and Pernell Roberts? This is alt.home.repair. Put Mr. Clean on.

Reply to
willshak