supporting stack pipe up a wall?

I want to run a 3" PVC radon vent up an outside wall. The wall is rough masonry. I suspect I'm not the first to do this, and I expected I could find some sort of bracketry for attaching a pipe like this to a wall. But, to my surprise, I haven't found anything so far. Any clues appreciated.

TIA, George

Reply to
George

Any electrical distributor, even some box stores will have conduit straps that will do the job for you. HTH

Joe

Reply to
Joe

Simple U shaped bracket or pipe hangers will do the job. Anchor them to the wall or put a board on the wall first, then screw the brackets to the board. Even the muffler strap will work. Bend the two ends a put a screw into it.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Strut (Unistrut, Kindorf, Bee Line, formed metal channel) and 3" strut clamps should work great. You can get them at an electrical supply.

Reply to
John Grabowski

I found something that looks like it does this: from 'Test Products',

It's called a CLICX-3 (for 3" pipe).

George