Sunpentown Terrible Quality

I bought the water boiler model SP400 which keep 4 litre of waters warm and hot constantly. The product labelled on the package and touted -- "Best Quality".

However, after just little over 1 year, it broke. It does not boil any longer! For the past 1 year, I have taken very good care of it, following every instruction to throw away left over water, cleaning and maintenance. I never have any experience of any home appliance which die on me just over 1 year!

Ask the company customer service, they keep on saying it's best in quality, yet they also say it's only 1 year warranty, and suggested me to pay for the shipping and repairing cost!

How stupid, ignorant, and irresponsible! This is the worst company I have ever dealed with -- lousy product quality and customer service. Stay away from them.

Reply to
sftong