Suggeston for bathroom vanity

I was walking through a very nice home last week when the builder showed me a little feature he puts into all his master baths. His electrician installed a duplex receptacle inside each of the bath vanities and then placed 120v outlets on the inside back of each upper drawer. The upper drawers were 6" tall, by the way. The outlets were in a shallow box, screwed to the drawer back and an extension cord came out the back and plugged into the outlet in the vanity, behind the drawers. The purpose, of course, was to permit the owners to place as many corded things inside the drawers as possible, reducing clutter on the vanity top.

Nonny

Reply to
Nonny

Round here, it's agin' code to use an extension cord for a permanent installation.

Reply to
Wyandanch