Suggestions for capturing mice in the pantry (or not)

I my case they needed openings to get out. Had an infestation once when I didn't address it right away. They were breeding in the walls. Basically went on a cleanliness, sealing, trapping and hunting campaign. Lasted about 2 weeks. Killed the last one with a broom as he tried to chew his way out of the new entrance door weatherstripping sweep. Into -10F weather. He had no other option. Kinda tragic on a mouse scale.

Reply to
Vic Smith

This worked in the 1960s.

Mix sand with LSD and they will get high and stone each other to death.

Reply to
redzap78

Just want to update that there has been zero mice activity for days, so, we can consider this one infestation solved (at least for now it is).

Thanks for all the help and advice!

Reply to
Danny D.

I've had to catch mice a few times in the basement.

I bought a small rectangular "live trap", then took them to an abandoned building, and let 'em go!

Reply to
John Albert

No more mice found, so I didn't have to worry about the river or the scarlet A.

Reply to
Danny D.