Stupid question #243

Not that I know anyone in NJ.. but the place is blessed with 3 Middletown's.. Chuck (in SC)

Reply to
Chuck (in SC)

"Chuck (in SC)" wrote

No kidding! First I heard of it.

Relating to my problem, I've decided I could call the guy who installed my windows just recently. Surely he would know someone.

nancy

Reply to
Nancy Young

If you liked his work ethics.. maybe HE can do it? Chuck (in SC)

Reply to
Chuck (in SC)

"Chuck (in SC)" wrote

Oh, he's great. Nothing negative about him; smart and a very hard worker, etc. However, his company installs windows for Pella and he's so busy it's not funny. Who knows, maybe he'll say he'll do it.

Don't want to get my hopes up.

nancy

Reply to
Nancy Young

*You from Jersey?"

" I'm from Jersey!"

"Oh yeah, what exit?"

Talk to locals at the vegetable/fruit stands...

You may shop, antique shop owners are often local and need someone to talk too!

-- Oren

Oren

"The one with the chemical plant."

"Which one?"

"The one that caught on fire last week."

"Which one?"

Reply to
Doug Miller

Hell almost anybody can do that. Roofers/gutter guys replace a lot of rotten boards

Reply to
Mike