stupid electrical action

Every outlet in my house in Zambia had a switch on it -just like most in Britain did years ago. Something about the outlets beeing "leaky" or the electricity being "fluid" or something strange like that in the Limey mind I guess., but I've never seen outlets with switches on them in anything newer than about 1928 in North America.

Reply to
clare

Another one for Stumpy

Reply to