Stucco Formula's

Does anyone have experience with Stucco formulas. What's the formula for the scratch coat and for the finish coat. Does the same formula work for both verical surfaces and horizontal overhangs, or should more lime be added?

Philly

Reply to
philly

I spent hours looking for stucco mix recipes. Everyone wants to sell the mix in the bag and recipes are real hard to find. Here is a link to the best info that I found:

Colbyt

Reply to
Colbyt

Travis Jordan