Strange Problem With Toilet

A friend of mine has a strange problem with his toilet and I'm at a loss as how to fix it. He desperate and I'm not sure what to do about it.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Toilet paper roller needs to be less secure to the wall. I assume that your friend is the one whose hands are reaching up.

Reply to
Michael B

Can you tell me where I can buy a toilet like that? It has a floor base but discharges from the back? I assume it=92s European but I have never seen it here in the United States. Do you know which company makes it?

Reply to
Molly Brown

I think he got it from the Accursed Lavatory Company. :-)

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

The toilet needs to be rebooted. The reset lever is the silver handle on the right top of the case.

Reply to
G. Morgan

What ever is pulling him in has two left hands.

Reply to
Tony Miklos

Um, two different demons? :-)

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

The Daring Dufas wrote in news:icpkjr$6vf$1 @news.eternal-september.org:

The right mounting bolt is loose. Don't use fugly colored toilet paper.

Reply to
Red Green

It looks like a rather standard Saniflo toilet with its macerating system installed on the other side of the wall rather than immediately behind the toilet in the same room...

The clue is the flexible boot coupling at the rear discharge that is clearly visible in the pic...

~~ Evan

Reply to
Evan

I don't think so. That doesn't look like a dual-flush toilet, so there can't be 2 demons.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

It's obviously an English (UK) toilet since the flush handle is on the wrong side.

Reply to
hrhofmann