stihl or echo chainsaw?

My advice is to buy the right saw for the job and keep the chain sharp. Actually, for most folks, a small saw is all they need for trimming. And a lot can get by with just an electric. But if you're into serious woodcutting, as for winter fuel, then you need a larger saw.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

I have a Jonsered. The dealer who sold it to me claimed Jonsered is made by Husqvarna.

Reply to
Larry