sprinkler coming on at the wrong time?

hi my sprinker is starting to come on at the wrong time. it comes on at the schedule time, but it also comes on at an unexpected time. only ;program A is turned on ; the others are off so i am sure that there's no mistakes in programming the sprinkler.

just last nite, it came on at the wrong time, went through all four stations and started from the beginning again. after a while, it turns itself off.

it only turns on unexpected during the water days, so it seems that the 'start time' of the sprinkler system is not working.

i have also tried to power cycle the unit.

should i buy a new sprinker or can this be repaired?

thank you in advance.

Reply to
mcharon

It certainly sounds like a programming problem. Have you tried turning off all programs and seeing what happens?

Reply to
jtees4

Did you try removing the battery while you power cycled?

What make/model is this?

I did have one that behaved this way. I gave up on it.

Bob

Reply to
Bob F