Spinkler system- zone 1 wont shut off

I have a 6 zone spinkler system-- only 3 are being used. Zone 1 comes on first and is suppose to shut off for zone 2 and zone 3. Zone 1 does not shut off when zone 2 runs or when zone 3 runs. It finally shuts off when zone 3 is done. In other words, zone 1 runs for the length of the watering, while zone 2 and zone 3 take their respective turns. Any suggestion on how to approach this?

I don't know the name of the spinkler system. I moved in 2 years ago. Their appears to be a door to the controller that was removed. I assume the brand name was on the door because it is not on the main frame. It is a tan plastic with 12 round dials to set things (2 dials for each station-- one for duration and one for days).

Reply to
Senin

Hi, Has the system run like this since you moved in? If so, run time per zone setting may be set differently. Or the controller is bad.(then you could move Zone 1 to other unused zone I guess) Tony

Reply to
Tony Hwang

No, it is only recently that this has happened. I would love to move it to another zone, if I hat the skill. lol

Reply to
Senin