Speaking of Craftsman Tools....

I have seen tools with the craftsman name at flea market. Bought a pair that look like these very cheap. Must be some secondary source.

Greg

Reply to
gregz

Yet you will run this top posting virus magnet:

John

On 1/8/2012 8:59 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote: **

** oh? ...

Subject: Re: Speaking of Craftsman Tools.... Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 20:59:05 -0500 X-Priority: 3 X-MSMail-Priority: Normal X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.5931

Reply to
John

i get it now. i'm a bit slow. (and only read about every third word usually) LOL!

Reply to
Steve Barker

Yes, it depends. Here they're definitely in the utility class. In most of E TN they were/would have been large.

--

Reply to
dpb