spa heater problem?

Have a laars gas heater on the hottub. Heater has been funky for about a week now.

Here is the problem I noticed tonight. Went out and checked the temp of the water. 97far, Tried to turn up the heater and it just did nothing. Then I switched it off and back on again via the toggle switch on the front of it. Fired right up! Is the switch bad?

Reply to
MSgeek