Sources for Xerox Service Manuals for WorkCenter XE80 Copier?

I found a web place for the above manual, but there might be others. I don't like the one I found because they don't take phone orders. manualzone.com

Anyone know of others?

Wayne T. Watson (Watson Adventures, Prop., Nevada City, CA) (121.015 Deg. W, 39.262 Deg. N) GMT-8 hr std. time) Obz Site: 39° 15' 7" N, 121° 2' 32" W, 2700 feet

Reply to
W. Watson