Source of a good, wide, effective plunger

I have this toilet by Porcher and unlike most other toilet the bottom of the bowl is somewhat "rectangular" and is deep. My regular plunger does not work on it because of the retangular configuration cannot get a good seal. I went to HD and they only sell one, wouldn't work either. Then I bought this blue colored plastic contraption where the bottom looks like a sexafone that does not work at all.

I know some of you will say replace the toilet but my wife likes this toilet and it cost me an arm and a leg. I have a Toto in the other bath and never the need to use a plunger.

Any idea?

Thanks,

orangetrader

The best toilet plunger I ever bought was from my local hardware store. Maybe try there. Or,

Stephen R.

Reply to
S R

1) Make your spouse use only the Toto. 2) Never keep a TP roll with more than 3 sheets in the Porcher BR. 3) Move all the tampon supplies to the Toto BR.

Problem solved. HTH

Joe

Reply to
Joe Bobst

Thanks SR. The Suction-and-Force Plunger sounds good. But it's expensive at $150. Anyone has any experience with the Plunger "F" on this site?

Thanks,

orangetrader

Joe, have you ever been married? If so why are you trying to use logic to solve problems?

orangetrader

My wife wants to know more about the "sexafone".

Reply to
Joe Fabeitz

Then I bought

Next time try going to a plumbing supply place instead of a "marital aids shop".

HTH,

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia