SOmething happened when i rlipped the blown fuse.....

So i noticed my living room lights were out i went to the basement and saw the light lit up on my fuse box meaning i blew a fuse so I flipped the switch but when i did sparks and smoke ( kinda alot) few from my ceiling where the light bulb socket but there wasnt even a bulb in the socket i had to reflip the switch cause i was scared crapless and now im scared if i turn it on there could be something wrong should i be worried or leave it off till i get someone here
On Tuesday, January 10, 2017 at 7:44:05 AM UTC-5, Taylor Sullivan wrote:

First, step away from the panel and call an electrician.
While you are waiting for the electrician to arrive, call your local elementary school and make an appointment with someone who can teach you about grammar and punctuation.
On 1/10/17 7:45 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:

you're really going to love the new world order with a communist now about to occupy the president elect's bed