softer wheels or casters for portable dishwasher?

I have a portable dishwasher that uses wheels similar to those found on a lot of office chairs. I noticed with my old vinyl flooring that the wheels caused marks (more like ruts or indentations). They're not really gouges, but definitely wheel marks that were very discernable in particular lighting conditions.

Here is a link for a picture of similar wheels currently on the portable dishwasher:

which is the same link as,

Since I have to get new kitchen flooring (high-grade sheet vinyl) and I want to prevent wheel marks in the future, does anyone know of any wheels, rollers, or casters I can buy that will be more 'floor friendly' that won't mark the floor as I've described? I've already been by Lowes, and they didn't have anything suitable. TIA.

Sky

Reply to
Sky

I don't think that different wheels will solve the problem. It is the weight of the machine and the choice of flooring that are the variables affecting the "problem". If you are changing the flooring then consider something more durable than sheet vinyl. if that is out of the question then use a small hunk of 1/4 plywood to roll the machine onto.

Reply to
lwhaley22000