Snowblower Problem Question ?

Why does my snow devil does not want to break

Reply to
lilayeli02

My snow devil break is not working why is that

Reply to
lilayeli02

break is broke

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

so I know the thread is old, but snow blower season is upon us so I am posting this as a public service...

most of us are smart enough not to stick our hands in a machine while the engine is on...

but few realize that a snow blower can bite you even when the engine is off !!!!

if the auger is jammed, even when the engine is off, the belt and engine and other drive parts can still be in tension or compression and that stored energy can still deliver a bad bite to your fingers when you release the jam..

don't stick your fingers in there!

mark

Reply to
makolber