smaller ball stud sizes?

I'm looking for a ball stud, something a bit smaller than the usual .39 dia or 10mm size. Looks like a bolt and only about an inch long, but instead has a round ball for the head...any one know of a hardware or supply store that has them? Online stores are fine, too. I've looked lots of places already--help if you know, please.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.