I have a five year old Koler toilet. Have a problem as follows:
After I flush it, the water tank fills up properly. However, after a few
minutes it start to slowly overflow into the overflow column. I replaced the
flapper; hence no leakage there. The float mechanism looks OK in that it
stops water at the appropriate level; however, it continually and slowly
How do I fix this?
Any comments are greatly appreciated.
<< what is best way to repair? >>
1) Call Kohler customer service. They are tops IMO.
2) Request a parts list for your toilet.
3) Order the needed parts (you may ask for help on this, they are pretty good
at suggesting remedies)
4) Install parts.
5) Pat yourself on the back for reducing your water bill a bunch.
6) Keep this telephone number handy: 1800 456 4537 in case you need help later.
7) Call 1800 433 6287 for literature to inspire your next remodeling project,
kitchen, bath, whatever.
HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here.
All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.