Slightly OT: Mattresses

Have used a waterbed for the past 25 years. Enjoy it. The new Tempurpedic sounds interesting. Any users of the former that can comment as users of the latter?

Reply to
Jim

Have used neither but have used "select comfort" for many years and like it since I can adjust firmness any time.

Reply to
Nick Hull

Tempurpedic,,,,,,,AAAHHHHHHHH! Best nights sleep we have had in 9 years, we just bought one about 3 mths ago, a bit pricey but after sleeping in it for some time it was well worth the money..

Searcher

Reply to
Shopdog

Never used a water bed but we like our tempurpedic. My elderly parents just got one and like it too. Pretty diverse opinions.

But watch out. It smells for several days after removal from the package. Don't let them take the old mattress away. Get the tempurpedic delivered and remove the wrapping until the smell is gone.

Reply to
Art