Sink garbage disposal on a Septic Tank System. Yea or nay?

snipped-for-privacy@notgmail.com wrote:

i'm not reading through this entire thread, but really, a small bucket of worms will take care of any scraps like you mention.
we've never bothered to put in a garbage disposal unit and we sometimes cook for 50 people. instead i keep worms. :) much more fun.
songbird