Singer Heaters

replying to TURTLE, jh wrote: need the heating element on a wja-12 any help is appreciated.

Reply to
jh

replying to TURTLE, Mishalew wrote: Hey turtle- do you know what part I might be able to use to replace a switch for a singer wall heater- part number ASP2126-316 thanks in advance!

Reply to
Mishalew

Mishalew posted for all of us...

Turtle has been dead for many years.

Reply to
Tekkie®

Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

ger-heaters-55699-.htm

needed.?(?)?

But the gerbils had an honor guard vigil.

Reply to
Tekkie®

replying to TURTLE, kenneth Bohannon wrote: OK TURTLE ... i need a heater relay for a Singer model number G-C 232080-12M. Im not a HVAC guy just a landlord, but my repair man is having trouble finding it. Can you help?

Reply to
kenneth Bohannon

Maybe try alt.sewing-machine.repair or your local Singer repair shop?

Reply to
Mildred

Two things wrong here. Turtle has been gone for many years. Singer makes more than sewing machines. The sewing machine shop will not have parts for the Singer heaters, Singer gas meters, etc.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

replying to Ed Pawlowski, Don Cowell wrote: Hello whomever can help me. I have a 70's singer kickspace heater that needs the fan assembly. I have tried several places without success. The label inside the unit says : Marco Electric Model 3Jak1MA1WC 115 volt Cyc 60 Watt 25 Part # 02024090M Does anyone know where I can find this part ? Thank you Don snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
Don Cowell

replying to Ali, Bob wrote: I have 2 of these in my home model no.9420.

Reply to
Bob

replying to mkcinci, Needsomeadvice wrote: Turtle, My mother passed away recently and the basement has two of those singer electric baseboard heaters. The wire was cut when she upgraded the breaker box to 200 amps. What would I need to do to get them running again? I'm no HVAC guy, but I'm guessing I'd just need an electrician to wire a comfort setting switch to the panel somehow. How would you recommend I clean them out? Shop vac to get rid of the dust that's settled over the years? Anything else? Is it worth trying to get them working or just buy new electric units? I haven't lived in this house in 30 years.

Reply to
Needsomeadvice

replying to TURTLE, Needsomeadvice wrote: Turtle, My mother passed away recently and the basement has two of those singer electric baseboard heaters. The wire was cut when she upgraded the breaker box to 200 amps. What would I need to do to get them running again? I'm no HVAC guy, but I'm guessing I'd just need an electrician to wire a comfort setting switch to the panel somehow. How would you recommend I clean them out? Shop vac to get rid of the dust that's settled over the years? Anything else? Is it worth trying to get them working or just buy new electric units? I haven't lived in this house in 30 years.

Reply to
Needsomeadvice

replying to TURTLE, Mikegindi wrote: Hi Turtle, I have 2 Singer Model WJA-12, CAT. 8751B, bathroom wall heaters that both need new motors. The units are 120V, 6.3 amps, 750 watts. The motors are made by Gleason and it's hard to read but the number I see is 2510-AO-426I-9062 (The "4" may be an "A" and the "O"s might zeros), 120 v, 21 watt, 0.42 amp. Then it says IMP. PROT B., Gleason -Avery. Any direction you could point me in would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

-Mike

Reply to
Mikegindi

Earth calling Turtle. Earth calling Turtle....

This is Turtle, go ahead Earth.

Reply to
Oren

Radio: Upon contact --

Turtle what took you so damn long? You want me to let the truck out the gate or not. Get back to Earth. I got all day!

Reply to
Oren

replying to TURTLE, Bill and Judy wrote: I have a singer electric wall heater in bathroom and would like to remove grill for cleaning. Embarrassed to say that after installing this unit 35 years ago do not know how to remove grill. Can see a small slotted screw at the bottom but outer frame prevents me from accessing it. Lifting and pulling does not work, any ideas on how to remove grill ???? Thanks, Bill and Judy Bernhard

Reply to
Bill and Judy

replying to mkcinci, william and judy bernhard wrote: I own a singer electric wall heater in my bathroom. Would like to take grill off to clean but embarrassed to say that after installing some 35 years ago can not remove grill, I can see a small screw at the bottom but outer frame prevents me from accessing the slotted screw. Lifting frame and pulling does not release grill. Any suggestions?? Thanks, Bill Bernhard

Reply to
william and judy bernhard

replying to paul, cJoe wrote: Hi Paul. Did you ever find that motor? Still have that heater?

Reply to
cJoe

Hi,

I'm looking for few replacement parts for Singer furnace, model BCE 23010. Please, Let me know where I could find replacement parts.

Chris

Reply to
rchrispol

Depends on what you need. Many parts are common and can be found at any HVAC supplier. Things like relays, thermostats, switches. If it is a proprietary part made by Singer you are probablyscrewed.

Given the age of the unit it may be smart to look at newer more efficient replacements. I think Singer went out about 40 years ago, maybe more.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Hello folks. I’ve been reading your very entertaining posts in the hopes that there might be mention of replacing an old singer electric wall heater switch. The unit is in good shape but the switch is burnt out. I’ve tried to find something similar online without luck. But then I don’t really know what I’m looking for in terms of a replacement part. The old switch had two toggle buttons. The details on the back of the heating unit are: 0.2A. 230V. 66/60HZ. 1566RPM. CCW. Any guidance in terms of finding a replacement part would be greatly appreciated. I don’t want to junk this lovely old heater.

Reply to
sapoppie2